♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥

bibobibo

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22/7 senam robin

TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


these day very tired ~~
many thg do~

T.T
my leg!!
ugly!!!
i dwn my leg gt tat ba~
!!!dwn!!!



yesterday go mega bowling~
T.T
many geng kar thr~
omg~
v must lose dy~
a team 5 ppl~
v ny 3~
haha~nvm la~v play aso~

very tired~

after finish it~
wait daddy mamii cum fetch~
wait jor a longgg longgg time~
me alone thr~
so tired~
stand at the door thr wait jor long time~
they den cum~
my leg almost broke dy~

today~
skull hav senam ~
keke~
almost catch by lam zhi choing coz din do tat senam ~
kakaka~
luckly ran fast~


miss bus again~
coz of her~
heng ky~~!!!!
say help me wait~
den ma no~!!
heng!
heng!!

after tat bek wif mei qi bus~
but den she bus ny reach at jambatan thr~
omg~i use public phone call daddy cum out fetch me~
buttt!!!!
bad thing happen again!!!~
all public phone rosak dy!!!
hw can lik tis!!!

then me hav to walk inside myself~
walao~
so farrrrrrrrr~~~
my leg rili can patah dy~
T.T





HATE TODAY!!!

TIRED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment