♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥

bibobibo

Sunday, August 15, 2010

✖_ RecentLy _✖

busy busy and busy ,lazy lazy and lazy to update the blog.
omb..spm PERCUBAAN is coming><
im still not yet understand addmath deeply.
aghrrr!iphone iphone!!give me some energy!!!
hohoho!!!~
btw,i will try my best to get ALL pass!
especially ADDMATH and CHEMISTRY!
and also few week later my time table is FULL!
ttn ttn ttn ttn ttn!!!!!but it is ok!!like it==
ermm.this few days maybe got abit down.
but im ok…^.
and i should not waste my time anymore.
is time for work more hard.
do a student should do de thing:)
to get a better future and life.
although sometime mum was say this say that,
but it is for my own good.tq mum and dad too.
the IN night.13.8.2010.
was attend the installation night of leoclub.
well.it is quite bored.haha.
btw,is was a goodnight:)
tq u all too^^

i look fat.><>


we are acting LC.haha




No comments:

Post a Comment