♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥

bibobibo

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Heyo!

Hi dear readers, have been a while I' am not updating the blog.
Due to very personal reason and now yes I came back to my blog and blogging :D



 The lovely family ever! ♥
Thanks for coming in such a hot sunny day and bringing so many flowers and bears!
Love you guys a lot lot ♥

And also Le HARRY POTTER old friendsssss.
nawww..you guys so sweet ♥
Last one, selfie in the hall! ♥
So here come, a lot a lot of things have been happened for this few years and thanks for the support of my parents, lover, family and friends! Glad to have you all!

I' am currently a graduated of diploma of Multimedia Design and now officially a Multimedia Designer! A.A
Yet, I' am owner of Movember_us's online closet
Here our instagram: @movember_us 




Last but not last, my dearest man ♥
We just past our monthsary for 1158days!♥
Thanks you for supporting me all the way, although sometimes
something u cant make it,
I won't blame on you, just u have to rmb I'm always need your care.
Even a small little things 




No comments:

Post a Comment