♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥

bibobibo

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

school day........

29/9/09

second day of skul reopen..
today at class..
kokoji is going crazy!!!
he keep say imhot...hate that word!!..
coz that word i write in pm...
juz bit wrong...
can give he say till today...=="'
after that he and ying reli play till very crazy..
xD

hapi...
coz of our geografi teacher din cum...
then we all can back early....
me and kokoji take bus to get home...
when me go up the bus,me hit that thing...
damn pain!!
t.t

when reach home...
me is totally tired...
and hungry!!!
after done all my thing...
i sleep till7.00..xD

tomolo mum and dad will going attend wedding dinner...
i duno going where...
big sis house???
stay at home???
fren house ???
still duno~xD

final destination 4....
i will going to see de!!!
but im nt yt 18~~
sad ..t.t

nw..
im going to do my work..
sj + addmath + akaun!!



today till here la=)
niteeeeexxxx.....

No comments:

Post a Comment