♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥

bibobibo

Sunday, October 11, 2009

GAMBANG WATER PARK AGAIN!!!

today went to gambang water park again~~
this time big bro din go with us..
coz he is no at here...
go with family!!

this time i more clever adi..xD
wearing long-sleeved go there..
and put sun block many time..
but i think later ....
after red bcum black...
my face sure will bcum more black!!
T.T

no ppl accompany me to play that up there de...
play myself..
that ppl tot me not dare to play..
coz me alone.......xD

mama din go down play water~
coz she dun like or wad...duno~~
and me~~
busy playing with my niece-joanne....
she is dare to play...
and her smallest sister playing with their parents~

many ppl went to there today~
saw jia hui and de wen with he gf~
having a nice day at there...
even juz playing sum ...
having sunburn again...

im super tired...
sleep early today~

picca will upload later + TC picca
coz at big sista camera...
my ph nt yt cum back..
no me inside..T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment