♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥

bibobibo

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

songbox

today is our off day..xD
going ecm songbox....
shen was fetch me..
damn paiseh....=,="'''
taking many picca at thr...
This is a part of TC picca..xD

take 1,blurblur

take2,blur@,@

take 3...dark

13/10 picca..xD

din wait me to eat..T.T

one crazy boy.one crazy chicken.

me.baby chong.ipohmari.
.
fat kokoji wearing my jacket!!

process....................


busy..........

busy-ing............
taking pic outside.xD
kokoji.me again

papa pro...

cool man...xD
shen nice pose!!!wakaka^^
hei yan quan!!!!!
momo.papa.
me and baby
peace baby.
im very tired..
leg and hand still very pain...
im gonna to finish my sj hmwork...
pity meeeeeeee.......
NITE....

No comments:

Post a Comment