♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥

bibobibo

Thursday, October 6, 2011

5.6.


the veryyyyy old fm2 from my lecturer..he just keep it nicely.woah.
he show us during the tutorials.
he told us he use this when he was young.
there is no any screen shown for the fm2 just like our dlsr nowadays.
they just shoot and can't see can't deleted until they wash it out!..
And it still CAN functioning with film,how awesome..

keep raining and raining in this few days...
is so wet everywhere..
so,I decided to wear slipper to college:D
is so lucky that just get caught this morning.lol

the. pink .slipper.

yea,I finish this few days ago..
love it.. ♥
a simple induction of myself.
although it's just so simple(:


the sky after raining
don't u feel that it was NICE!

I was seeing different pattern of sky Everyday.

I desperately what in the world.
Exhausted me
I need a shoulder.
a shoulder from him.
I need a rest,to let me go further longer.
and I will keep stand stronger.
I just dislike almost half all things in this sem.

No comments:

Post a Comment