♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥

bibobibo

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

b for busy.


let's talk something about last week.

after spend a fews week of memorizing.
FINALY.!I have DONE my first eng individual presentation!
I'am SOO nervous.
I wish I could do better..

was going for photo shooting with the beloved* last weekend..
a super duper hot day.

having lunch with my fav coke float! after done shooting.
it's so nice to have a COLD drink after facing a long time under the sun .


mondayoutfit
p/s my mouth is weird.LOL


going for wash out all my photo for my photography exercise.
and.taaadangg!here is it...

is ishhhhh so many works to do..
and it;s coming non-stop..
78 typo to-go-
was so tired for this few week!
not feeling well also.
weather is so bad."
wonder when can only I finish all my worksTT
I'am so tired.):

No comments:

Post a Comment