♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥

bibobibo

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

funny thg.!!!!

today tat two kids cum our home..
aha...sure bising...
afternoon sista they cum here...
then making nail..xD

my nail... me make de.xD
ok??boleh tahan?

after finish having dinner...
sista and her husband take me see doctor..
wait so long..after that dady cuming..
he accompany me go in..
wakao..noe tat doctor say wad?!!!
1st...he ask...
doctor:do u have any health problem before?
momo:nope..
doctor:emm..do u have big stress?
momo:no also..
doctor:do ur father give ur stress?
momo:no~
doctor:this year facing spm?
momo:no...next year.
doctor:so..got demam?
momo:no..
doctor:ok...lying at thr check..
after tat..
he say suspect my heart gt lubang..
suggest me better go checking..
LOL...is tat real..what a funny thing..
pls dun make me feel sked.
________________________________________________________________

this is 31.10 picca...
my bufday celebration.xP

my mum look lik so bz..aha

they are so coolll!!!>.<

little joanne and me.

they rili so busy...
me look so lc.=(
big brother actQ neh.haha!little jacqueline...

oppss.she think is her cake..

funny face...
mcD uncle!!!love it!aha
this is the pic taking at 11.1.xP
more pic upload tomolo..lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment