♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥ ♥MoMo♥

bibobibo

Monday, November 9, 2009

unlucky day+pain-ing

today they all din cum skul..
tot ying gt cum,din cum aso...haisz..din say..
our class oni have 14ppl cuming...
whole day in class playing uno,laughing,sleepy..
ntg to do aso...juz waste time oni...
after that,last two period is physic...
miss.lim dwn give urs bac early..
1.40 oni can leave..T.T

raining...
today skull bus din fetch..
omg..i was duno about it..
no car bac...cham...
calling mami...
she ask me bac wif taxi,dad is buzy...
i duno tahan taxi aso..
hw bac wif taxi..T.T
den going busstop thr standing...
feeling alone and wan cry..T.T
no ppl accompany me aso....
luckly gt a form3 gal,she is going bac gambang...
almost same...
after waiting bus for 2hours++
me and her sit taxi bac...
scare-ing..duno wan say wad..=(

tat taxi stop me at jambatan thr...
me dun have syiling to call dady cum out fetch me..T.T
alone walk inside..damn far...leg pain-ing!!!!
hate it!!!
whn reach hm.mami say tat dad was going to my skul find me..
lol....call me bac wif taxi din say wan fetch me!!..T.T

tired tired tired!!
pain pain pain!!!
thinking tomolo dwn go skul de,
but they say if din go bm marks will get potong..
muz go to skul tomolo,...
but im tired and leg pain..T.T
hate hate hate!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment